Posizione: Insurance Management SpecialistAzienda: Multinational CompanyLuogo di lavoro: Milano
Scelte Strategiche is selecting an Insurance Management Specialist for a leading multinational company (job location: Milano).
The Insurance Management Specialist will contribute to the overall execution of the Insurance Management program of the Company, reporting to the Insurance Management Director.
He/She will be responsible to ensure a timely and precise support in most of the insurance management operations, including contract management, claim management, loss prevention, working closely with the internal and external stakeholders and counterparts.
- Main Focus on the local Italian policy contracts
- Management of Health & Accident policies and insurance on specific events / projects (i.e. marketing & sponsorship-events)
- Daily activities with broker e Insurers.
- Understanding the needs of the local internal client/colleague and timely intervention to offer one-shot or a recurring solution.
- Yearly activities: collection and critical verification of the group data received, drafting of reports according to the internal functions needs (Finance, HR, FP&A, etc)
- Check and analysis of the insurance section of the contracts with third party suppliers in relation to projects / assignments considering the Group guidelines and internal standards.
- Claims management: receipt and correct notification of local claims. Follow-up activities.
- Ad hoc support on negotiations, critical collection of any requested information and accurate review of insurance documents and premiums requests according to the agreements.
- Precise and timely handling of payments instructions / administrative needs
- Coordination and monitoring of loss-prevention activities with third party partners.
The ideal candidate is graduated in Economics/Law with 3/5 years of experience in the Insurance Industry (company or broker) or within an insurance management dept. in a international company. Good Insurance practice and technics knowledge is required, together with a very good knowledge of spoken and written English
Pragmatic and hands-on approach, problem solving skills and strong communication and relationship abilities complete the profile.
La ricerca è rivolta ad entrambi i sessi (L.903/77).
Per candidarsi inviare CV in formato Word, completo di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali (ai sensi del Regolamento UE 2016/679) a email@example.com
Info e privacy nell'apposita sezione del sito