Posizione: Financial ControllerAzienda: Multinational CompanyLuogo di lavoro: Milano
Scelte Strategiche, Search & Selection firm, is seeking a Financial Controller for an important pharmaceutical multinational company (job location: Milan).
Summary/purpose of the position:
Act as financial business partner of the Italian teams by:
- Monitoring the performance during actual and financial planning processes
- Being a key contributor of the Italian growth ambition
- Identifying trends and elaborating different scenarios in order to minimize risks and maximize profits.
- Developing strong collaboration with Brand team and supporting strategy (5YP, portfolio, resource allocation)
- Meeting all Finance Group deadlines (data submission and analysis)
- Seeking to constantly improve Finance process and tools (closing, planning, etc.)
- Manage Budgeting, Forecasting and Strategic 5Y Plan activities, liaising with all functional managers
- Guarantees compliance with the Corporate guidelines
- Prepare internal and group reporting
- Ensures the correct preparation of the group monthly reporting package, in compliance with international accounting standards, verifying the correct allocation of expenses also from a management point of view in collaboration with the Accounting & Tax Manager
- Prepares internal and group reporting
- Analyzes and interprets variances and margins, using business intelligence tools
- Coordinates controlling procedures, acting as process leader and providing support to users, upon request
- Evaluation of trends to support strategic, commercial and management decisions;
- Analysis & monitor of Sell in/Sell out data by brand;
- Development and implementation of BI to support company data analysis;
- Analysis of quantitative and qualitative data relating to sales trends and customer behavior
- OPEX (variables & investments) analysis
- Working with other partners in financial and non-financial functions (such as HR, Supply chain, BI and Business units), effectively identifying synergies and added value.
- Make reflective judgment calls in ambiguous environments with different stakeholders where data may be needed to be better understood/explained or not readily available.
Skills and Experience:
- Degree in Economics/Finance
- Minimum 6-7 years previous experience in the role, in multinational contexts with high organizational and product complexity
- Proven knowledge of specific issues (eg national and international accounting standards IFRS, IAS and Local Italian GAAP, process of preparing the statutory and fiscal financial statements)
- Internal/external audit management
- Fluency in English
Other Key Technical Competencies Required
- Analysis of variances / Reporting / Budgeting
- Analysis, evaluation and presentation
- Business analysis and forecasting
- Management control
- Accounting / Documentation Management
- IT: main management & finance applications (SAP, BFC, TM1, Hyperion, Power BI) and automation (excel, word, power point) / business intelligence tools
La ricerca è rivolta ad entrambi i sessi (L.903/77).
Per candidarsi inviare CV in formato Word, completo di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali (ai sensi del Regolamento UE 2016/679) a firstname.lastname@example.org
Info e privacy nell'apposita sezione del sito